Based in Borehamwood (Excellent Thameslink transport line)
Join a fast-growing B2B marketing & PR team that sits within a multi-disciplinary outsourcing company. Niche in size but big in thinking, drive, and pace. The opportunity is to work directly into a senior team that wants to share and pass on their experiences. We want to work with a talented individual looking to develop and build their career. We are seeking a Marketing & PR executive with a minimum of 2-3 years experience.
- You think bigger. You don’t let someone else’s imagination or fear hold you back.
- You stay connected. It’s about relationships with colleagues and clients, always keeping your finger on the pulse.
- You own it. You are the absolute boss of your own job, brief, account, project, idea, meeting – you name it, you own it.
- You keep it real. You are up-front, open and honest.
- Accountable – can be trusted to deliver on deadlines, and flag any issues or concerns to the team.
- Hungry to learn – we don’t expect you to know everything, but we will want to see the enthusiasm and drive to challenge yourself to develop new skills.
- Willing to get stuck in.
- Good time management and ability to juggle different demands and deadlines – you will be responsible for prioritising to ensure the best outcomes.
- Great communicator – open lines of communication internally and clear and transparent updates on the progress.
- Curiosity – while you might not have worked in B2B tech previously, you will need to be interested, enthusiastic, and energised when it comes to immersing yourself in the sector and learning how the media works.
- Seniority – perhaps you are an Account Executive in your current role looking for your next step up!
- Support on day-to-day account running across PR accounts.
- Work with the Head of Marketing Services and other execs to form the media engine room of our client campaigns, developing and growing relationships with key media, and identifying opportunities to make our clients famous.
- Ensure flawless reporting to clients to showcase our results in a timely and accurate manner, and demonstrate the impact these results have driven.
- Supporting the wider team with research, media outreach, client comms, and more which will include managing the social media executive.
- Working on pitching PR for Factotum’s own PR.
- Support on new business pitches including research and participating in ideation and preparing new business presentations.
- Accountable for completing timesheets promptly and accurately, and tracking time spent on clients, flagging any concerns to Head of Marketing.
- Accountable for own growth and development – identifying and embracing opportunities to learn new skills.
Factotum is a multi disciplinary outsourcing company which offers clients the opportunity to work across its divisions – Marketing, Accounting, HR, IT and Talent & Acquisition. The Marketing client roster is varied including not-for-profit, B2B and Fintech.
We deliver integrated Marketing & PR programmes, including services such as research, insight and strategy, brand development, design and creative, integrated campaigns, live and virtual events, webinars, podcasts, PR, content and social, digital marketing, demand generation, web, app, and software development, video, animation, 3D, and much more.
- Culture – We have a clear vision of what a great place to work should feel like – including clear values (that we try to stick to!)
- Salary – Competitive salary with regular reviews
- Holidays – Competitive holiday allowance, including Christmas close-down
- Workplace Social – we value the importance of company-wide get togethers on regular basis
- Individual training and development allowance
Factotum is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We strive to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Please submit your CV and cover letter to our Head of Marketing Services, Lisa Halpern, using the button below or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org